chris pratt // guardians of the galaxy press
make me choose → asked by corahales
amy x eleven or amy x rory?
Chris Evans’ knee-slapping when he laughs is my favourite thing.
this episode was a gift for so, so many reasons.
Caius Martius Coriolanus.
I was actually really surprised by the amount of people that come up to me in the States saying that they’re Doctor Who fans. They’re just discovering it more and more because it’s on Netflix, and they think I’m still in it.
"One of the best lessons I ever learnt in life was from a girlfriend of mine who pointed out that if you wear make-up all the time, you lose the ability to wow when you do." -Hayley Atwell
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Buffy. You’re looking for Buffy the vampire slayer right there.
If I look back, I am doomed, Dany told herself… but how could she not look back? I should have seen it coming. Was I so blind, or did I close my eyes willfully, so I would not have to see the price of power? [x]
the best part about blogging is that no one actually knows if youre naked or not
This blog is all kinds of gay
Lesbians and ladies… you need this blog.
hey look, its us!
Want to get a promo and help homeless lgbt youth? Jayde, the-inspried-lesbian, has a great way for you too do both!
Seriously, she’s lovely x
How the Logic of "Friendzoning" Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.